Rebecca Lutkenhaus Profile
Professor of Law Librarianship
Areas of Responsibility
Reference, Public Services
JD – University of Iowa
MA – University of Iowa
BA – University of Northern Iowa
Reference Librarian, Drake Law Library since 2011
Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Iowa Law Library
Government Documents & Maps Reference Librarian, University of Northern Iowa
- "Information Awareness Office.” Privacy Rights in the Digital Age, edited by Christopher T. Anglim, Grey House Publishing, 2016, pp. 295-297.
- Assessing the Effectiveness of Single-Session Legal Research Skill Instruction through Pre- and Post-Testing: A Case Study, 107 Law Library Journal 57.
- Cultural Property: A Legal Research Guide (William S. Hein & Co., Inc., 2012).
- Presenter: Winning Strategies for Tech Tool Success (2018 Mid-America Association of Law Libraries Annual Meeting)
- Mid-America Association of Law Libraries - Member-at-Large (2019- ); Secretary (2012-2014)
- American Association of Law Libraries