- Applications are reviewed on an on-going basis; therefore, it is requested that all materials be submitted approximately 8 weeks prior to the beginning of the intended start-term.
- Upon the receipt of transcripts, an advisor will complete a transcript evaluation in order to determine any credit or course substitutions/transfers.
- Begin the application process on the School of Education's admission page. Questions regarding the application process can be forwarded to the Coordinator of Graduate Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-271-2552.
Contact one of our faculty advisors if you have a question or need additional information.
Dr. Michael Couvillon
Dr. Laura Kieran
- Scholarships: The Drake School of Education is honored to hold the Harley & Zoe Rummell Memorial Scholarship. This scholarship is designated to assist candidates of the Master of Science of Special Education and is awarded annually to eligible individuals.
- Loan Forgiveness: Iowa teacher shortage areas are designated annually by the Iowa Department of Education. Teachers in shortage areas may be eligible for college student forgivable loans through both state and federal programs. Special Education has been identified as a shortage area. Information regarding application for forgivable loans is available at the Iowa Student Loan Website.
- Financial Aid
- Tuition and Fees