Skip Sub Menu


LEAD is for everyone! There's no formal application required, so join today.

To formally declare the Leadership Education and Development (LEAD) Minor, students should submit a Change of Record request. This can be found on the MyDrake page under the Student Records tab. Students should consult with their faculty advisor prior to declaring the concentration.

College/School Dean's Offices:

  • Arts and Sciences, FAC 268A
  • Zimpleman College of Business, Aliber 208
  • Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Cline 206
  • Journalism, Meredith 118
  • Education, Collier-Scripps 234


Find interactive directions to each of these locations by selecting the office you will be visiting from the menu on the left-hand navigation.   

Events Calendar