I. Drake University
II. New Student Data
III. Enrollment Comparisons, Multi-Year
IV. Graduation, Outcome, and Retention Rates
OIRA is continuing the transition to a new format for the Databook. OIRA is providing a new set of data for majors using a different methodology, which will allow for historical 5-year information in a single report.
Readers should note some important differences in this reporting format:
- As always, this is a duplicate count and will not match our unduplicated enrollment figures.
- This historical information should not be checked back to previous Databook publications because it represents a “snapshot” of data taken on 9/11/2018 – the day of the 10-day census.
- Readers will not see the first, second, third, etc. distinction in majors. If a student has declared and recorded a major, it is reflected in the report.
- Majors are alphabetically listed. Note that some majors appear in two different schools/colleges – such as Data Analytics. Additionally, as we continue to firm up the workings of our new reporting tool, we recognize that a few majors are populating differently. This is isolated to a few majors, including TEPD, MBA, MPA, and not indicative of an issue with all the data.
- Law is an exception and isn't listed by major, but by concetration.
- The Excel format is locked on the sheet level. You can do some formatting, including pivot tables, but the information is protected.