Skip Sub Menu

Traveling with a Student Organization

Before your group leaves for that conference or competition, there are a number of steps that need to be taken. The University has detailed policies and procedures for group travel that can be found here. Depending on the nature of your trip and mode of transportation, you will need to provide information to the University. The most common forms required can be found below. For a thorough understanding of the University's policies we recommend that you review the policies linked above before submitting the forms below.

The online trip, release and driver forms urls are below.  These forms can be filled out and submitted online.

  1. Trip Summary & Roster Form: (key trip leader would complete this form)
  2. Release for Adults Form: (all participants fill out this form)
  3. Emergency Contact Form:  (all participants fill out this form)
  4. Drivers fill out:
    • Drivers driving their Personal Vehicle fill form: Personal Vehicle Release
    • Drivers driving a  Rental Vehicle must fill out Motor Vehicle Request
    • Rental of a Bus and/or Driver must request a Certificate of Insurance from Bus Co. form: Bus/Limo Certificate of Insurance Request Form

If you are unsure about what needs to be done for your travel, please email


University News