If you wish to restart a Qualtrics form that you have initiated, but not completed, please clear your cache/cookies from your browser. Qualtrics will “save your place” in the form until you return to complete it. Clearing your cache/cookies is the only way to truly restart without using another browser.
Change of Record Request
- The Change of Record Request form is available in myDrake under the Student Records section. Undergraduate and pharmacy students should use this form to request adding or removing a major, minor, or concentration, changing a degree, or updating their graduation date.
- Graduate students should contact their advisor or program director to discuss changes to their graduate program of study.
Degree Audit Adjustment Request Form
Transfer Credit Request Form
Independent Study/ Internship/ Undergraduate Research Registration Form
Individualized Major Form & Information
Individualized Minor Form & information
Intent to Pursue an Accelerated Program Form
Motor Vehicle and Personal Vehicle Release Form
Personal Release Form and Emergency Contact Form
Waiver of Graduation Requirements Form
Request to Register for More than 18+ Credits
A&S Dean's Emergency Funds
The A&S Dean’s Emergency Fund was created with the generous support of the National Alumni Council to help students with financial assistance in a serious time of need. This fund is intended to be a supplemental financial resource when students are unable to meet immediate and essential expenses directly related to their education. Examples of qualifying needs include, but are not limited to textbooks, supplies, instruments, or equipment required for your Drake courses.
Graphic Design Program Internship Registration Form
Online Student Grievance Form
Overload Fee Waiver
Credit Increase and Overload Waiver Request Form Procedures for Students:
1) Complete and submit the Request to Register for More than 18 Credit Hours Form prior to your registration day/time.
2) The Request to Register for More than 18 Credit Hours Form will be reviewed by academic advisors and/or department chair and the Arts & Sciences Dean’s Office. In instances where students can take overload coursework in a future term, students will be notified and receive advisement on an academic plan.
3) Those students who are eligible for a waiving of the overload fee should wait on the review of their record and should not pay the overload fee, but wait for the review process to be carried out and the fee to be removed by the Student Accounts Office.
4) Overload Fee Waiver requests made after the third week of a fall or spring semester will not be considered and the student will be responsible for the fee incurred.