Skip Sub Menu



If you wish to restart a Qualtrics form that you have initiated, but not completed, please clear your cache/cookies from your browser. Qualtrics will “save your place” in the form until you return to complete it. Clearing your cache/cookies is the only way to truly restart without using another browser.


Change of Record Request

  • The Change of Record Request form is available in myDrake under the Student Records section.  Undergraduate and pharmacy students should use this form to request adding or removing a major, minor, or concentration, changing a degree, or updating their graduation date. 
  • Graduate students should contact their advisor or program director to discuss changes to their graduate program of study.

Add/Drop Form

Degree Audit Adjustment Request Form

Transfer Credit Request Form

Independent Study/ Internship/ Undergraduate Research Registration Form

Individualized Major Form & Information

Individualized Minor Form & information

Intent to Pursue an Accelerated Program Form

Motor Vehicle and Personal Vehicle Release Form

Personal Release Form and Emergency Contact Form

Waiver of Graduation Requirements Form

Request to Register for More than 18+ Credits

A&S Dean's Emergency Funds
The A&S Dean’s Emergency Fund was created with the generous support of the National Alumni Council to help students with financial assistance in a serious time of need.  This fund is intended to be a supplemental financial resource when students are unable to meet immediate and essential expenses directly related to their education.  Examples of qualifying needs include, but are not limited to textbooks, supplies, instruments, or equipment required for your Drake courses.

Graphic Design Program Internship Registration Form

Online Student Grievance Form 

Overload Fee Waiver

Credit Increase and Overload Waiver Request Form Procedures for Students:

1)  Complete and submit the Request to Register for More than 18 Credit Hours form if you are an Arts & Sciences primary student: > For Students (bottom of the page) > Forms, prior to your registration day/time. For those whose primary major is housed within another college at Drake, please fill out your respective college's overload form. 

2)  After completion and approval of the Request to Register for More than 18 Credit Hours, complete and submit the Overload Fee Waiver Form: > For Students (bottom of the page) > Forms before the second Friday of the spring term (for spring semester consideration) OR before the second Friday of the fall term (for fall semester consideration). 

Request to Register for More than 18 Credit Hours and Overload Fee Waiver forms will be reviewed by academic advisors and the Arts & Sciences Dean’s Office.  In instances where students can take overload coursework in a future term, students will be notified and receive advisement on an academic plan.

3)  Overload Fee Waiver requests are reviewed in the first weeks of the fall and spring terms.  Students waiting on the review of their overload fee waiver request should not pay the overload fee, but wait for the review process to be carried out and the fee to be removed by the Student Accounts Office. 

4)  Overload Fee Waiver requests made after the third week of a fall or spring semester will not be considered and the student will be responsible for the fee incurred. 

A&S News