Employee Housing Incentive
Purchasing a home can be a stressful experience. Let us take the worries out of shopping for a mortgage loan by providing you with these exclusive products and services. Listed below are a few of the extended benefits that are available to you as an employee of Drake University.
Bankers Trust Can Offer:
- Free pre-approval.
- Up to 100% financing on a first mortgage loan available on certain programs-subject to qualification.
- Low down payment, Adjustable Rate products designed for homebuyers not looking for long-term commitments.
- Products with reduced Private mortgage Insurance or not insurance at all!
- Homebuyer education for little or no cost, through our partnership with Citizens for Community Improvement or with NFC. As a community bank, we are the best kept secret in town when it comes to customized lending and banking services. Please take this opportunity to look through some of our customized products and services. We assure you there is a program that will suit your needs.
Neighborhood Finance Can Offer:
- Low down payment programs including 95% financing fixed rate mortgages
- Rehabilitation subsidy, where up to $10,000 may be a forgivable loan for the cost of rehabilitating the property.
- Up to $2,500 available for closing cost assistance (based on program guidelines).
- Free Homebuyer Education.
Drake University Can Offer:
- Up to $3,500 to be used towards a down payment and/or closing costs for purchases adjacent to the campus. –See Map.