The 31st class of the Iowa Certified Public Manager® Program begins on January 28, 2019.
- October 15th, 22nd, & 29th, 2018
- For more information: contact Lisa Boes at 515-271-2592
- Insurance Company Financial Statements seminar - spring 2019
- Grant Writing workshop - April 29th, May 6th, & May 13th, 2019
- Non-Profit Fundraising workshop - fall 2019
Learn about the program that includes travel to Europe.
The Center for Professional Studies is one of the Drake University entities that provides leadership and support for the Young African Leaders Initiative Mandela Fellowship program. This six week summer program of study engages university faculty and staff along with metro/state business, nonprofit and public sector leaders. The program provides an exciting and unique learning experience for 25 young, but already successful business and entrepreneurial leaders from nations in sub-Saharan Africa.