Our Leading Others program is designed for leaders who lead teams and lead a functional area of the organization.
The program progresses through four components over a twelve-month process: Leader Readiness, Leader Development, Organization Performance and Leadership Sustainability.
Jan 26, 2022
- Complete the Drake Leadership Success Profile
- Identify current leadership challenges with personalized executive coaching sessions
April 5-7, 2022 and April 12-14, 2022: 40 Classroom Hours
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses through your Leadership Success Profile results
- Create a personalized leader development plan
- Learn practical tools to engage your team
June 7-9, 2022 and June 14-16, 2022: 40 Classroom Hours
- Learn how to drive strategy and decision-making
- Identify performance gaps and strategic opportunities
- Create a 3-year business plan for your function
- Present your business plan to the Dolphin Tank
Feb, 2023: 12 Classroom Hours
- Understand your leadership gains through your re-assessment of the Leadership Success Profile
- Complete your leader development plan, charting your continued journey to outstanding leadership
- Evolve your 3-year business plan to achieve greatest impact
January 14, 2022
EARLY BIRD Deadline by Tuesday, December 3, 2021
Additional Coaching Bundles
For those who wish to continue their professional development over and beyond the duration of the program, our executive coaches are available for additional coaching sessions.