Working Worldwide: China
Drake University’s Working Worldwide Program offers recent graduates from any academic background the opportunity to live and work in China teaching English for a year. Since 2004, Working Worldwide has placed over 220 graduates in teaching positions. The program is designed to respond to each participant’s interests by offering unique placements. Whether you are interested in gaining teaching, international, or Chinese cultural experience, Working Worldwide will work to find the best setting to help you meet your goals.
- Each year, up to 20 participants are accepted to the Working Worldwide: China program
- Participants are placed in one of Drake University’s four (4) partner institutions
- All partner schools are secondary or university level and are located in three (3) cities across China.
- Teaching positions are paid, with each participant receiving a monthly salary. See here for more detailed information.
- The 2018-19 program fee is $1,995. See here for what the program fee includes.
Program Contact Information
See our page on How to Apply or email email@example.com for more information.