Working Worldwide: China
Drake University's Working Worldwide: China Program offers recent graduates from any academic background the opportunity to live and work in China teaching English for a year. Since 2004, Working Worldwide: China has placed over 220 graduates in teaching positions. Whether you are interested in gaining teaching, international, or Chinese cultural experience, Working Worldwide: China will assist you in finding the best setting to help you meet your goals.
- Each year, up to 20 participants are accepted to the Working Worldwide: China program
- Participants are placed in one of Drake University’s four (4) partner institutions
- All partner schools are secondary or university level and are located in three (3) cities across China.
- Teaching positions are paid, with each participant receiving a monthly salary. See here for more detailed information.
- The expected 2021-22 program fee is $1,995. See what the program fee includes here.
See our page on How to Apply, or email Nathan Jacobson (email@example.com) for more information.