All participants in Kosovo will be living in the capital, Prishtina.
2019-20 Partner (Pending 2020-21): KRCT, the Kosovo Rehabilitation Center for Torture Victims
The Kosova Rehabilitation Centre for Torture Victims (KRCT) is an independent, non-governmental and non-profit organisation. The KRCT was established in 1999 with the mission to provide treatment and rehabilitation for Kosovar torture and trauma victims, as well as to build capacities of the medical and education staff working in Kosova. KRCT is also engaged in promoting the respect of human rights for all of Kosova’s ethnicities and in the prevention and eradication of torture and any form of ill-treatment. Since its founding, it has fostered and maintained a character of an organization that provides treatment and medical, psychological and social rehabilitation for the victims of torture.
The KRCT is constantly growing as an organization by expanding its mandate in monitoring human rights in places of deprivation of liberty, including the monitoring of correctional centres, detention centres, police holding cells and mental health and social care institutions. Furthermore, the KRCT provides psychosocial services for asylum seekers and refugees in Kosovo, by monitoring immigration detention centres. Finally, the KRCT is strongly committed towards socio-economic empowerment of women in Kosovo, particularly providing support to victims of sexual violence during the war in Kosovo. The KRCT had advocated fiercely on behalf survivors of sexual violence for the recognition of their legal status. The constant lobbying exerted by the KRCT resulted in Government decision in approving budget for supporting survivors of sexual violence.
KRCT is looking for professional support through the following job description:
Tasks of the PR Consultant
In particular, the tasks of the PR Consultant are the following:
Reporting and outputs
The PR Consultant will deliver:
- technical report on the performed activities with detailed time sheet for worked hours.
The Technical reports should be prepared in English language.
The following outputs are foreseen for the PR Consultant within this ToR:
- Reports on accomplishment of the communication strategy;
- Analytical reports related to outreach of the KRCT communication tools;
- Technical reports on the performed activities.
Qualifications and skills
- University Degree or Diploma in media studies, marketing, or other relevant field.
- Good IT skills;
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills;
- Excellent organizational, scheduling and planning skills;
- Ability to juggle different priorities and meet deadlines;
- Awareness of current affairs;
- Initiative and creativity;
- Ability to network effectively;
- Ability to work in group.
2020 -21 Terms of the Position: (TBD)
Previous position terms: