Working Worldwide Process Timeline
No placements for 2023-2024.
Working Worldwide Kosovo applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Depending when your application is submitted, the specific timeline will vary. The process can take between 3-5 months.
- Work on application; submit before May 15 deadline.
- Within approx 1 week: Applicant Interviews with Drake Global Engagement Staff
- Within approx 1 week: Program admission decision
- Within 2 weeks: Applicant to confirm participation and pay initial deposit
- Within 3-4 weeks: Interviews with partner in Kosovo and potential employer(s)
- Date TBD: Pre-Departure Event(s) with Kosovo Consulate
- Within 3-4 weeks: Initial placement offer from employer
- Within 7 days: Remainder of program fee due
- Within 1-2 months:
- Compile residence permit documents (guidance provided by Drake Global Engagement)
- Finalize employment contract with employer (guidance provided by Drake Global Engagement)
- Additional pre-departure events with Drake Global Engagement and/or Kosovo Consulate in Des Moines (pending availability)
- Early to Mid-Fall: Participants depart based on specific placement.