Entrepreneurship In the Media
Check out these articles about and mentions of Drake Entrepreneurs and Entrepreneurship:
- March 3, 2020: Bill Adamowski named Drake University’s executive director of entrepreneurship, innovation, and human-centered design
- WHO TV, December 5, 2017: Nonprofit Asking for Nominations to Give Youth Athletes Holiday Package. Features Lorentzen Student Hatchery business, Opportunity on Deck (Dylan DeClerck).
- DMACC News, September 26, 2017: DMACC Announces Small Business and Entrepreneurship Award Winners. Lorentzen Student Hatchery business, Sleister Brass (Colton Sleister), wins 2017 DMACC Foundation $10,000 Entrepreneurship Competition.
- DMACC News, September 21, 2016. DMACC Announces Small Business and Entrepreneurship Award Winners. Lorentzen Student Hatchery Business, Kelsi Ziemann Artistry (KZA - Kelsi Ziemann) is named as one winner of the 2016 DMACC Foundation $10,000 Entrepreneurship Contest.
- Daily Times Herald, February 2, 2016: ‘Strong startup sisters’ Entrepreneurship ‘boot camp’ targets business-minded women
- Des Moines Register, August 30, 2015: Iowa Colleges Fostering Entrepreneur
- Drake eBlue Newsletter, June 30, 2015: Big Ideas for Small Downtowns
- Business Record, March 20, 2015: Educating women business owners - Classes, startup boot camps, help women overcome gender-specific challenges to owning a business
- Business Record, February 13, 2015: Building Entrepreneurship - Simpson, Drake, DMACC launch new initiatives
- Lift Iowa, September 29, 2014: Invest in She sends female entrepreneurs home with $40,000. Andrea Hansen of VenueFox, Startup Boot Camp for Women alumna, wins $5,000
- Des Moines Register, September 21, 2014: College Guide, Meet Naren Bhojwani, Des Moines Register
- Today Show, January 23, 2014: Professor Tom Swartwood is featured in this Show segment on Des Moines: Des Moines, where regular folks can live the rich life.
- Insight on Business, January 21, 2014: Professor Tom Swartwood visited with Michael Libbie, heard on 1350 KRNT, Des Moines. Tom discussed women in business and crowdfunding. Check out the show here.
- DM Juice Magazine, November 5, 2013: Feature on Drake's Startup Boot Camp for Women: Startup Boot Camp for Women Pushes Female Entrepreneurship
- Insight on Business, Monday, October 28, 2013: Professor Tom Swartwood discusses the Women's Startup Boot Camp being held in November 2013. Check out the show here