Skip Sub Menu
- To self identify their disability and provide professional documentation of the disability.
- To consult with a counselor at the SDS to discuss appropriate accommodations.
- To consult with instructors at the beginning of each semester to discuss accommodation needs and secure signatures on accommodation request forms.
- To provide timely notification of special needs and changes in accommodation needs/services.
- To adequately meet requirements of chosen program/course of study.
- To arrange exam accommodations with faculty well in advance of exam dates.
- To follow established University/SDS procedures for requesting accommodations such as alternative format, interpreters, etc.
- To notify the SDS and/or course instructor if requested accommodations are not being provided or are not effective.
- To abide by the University code of conduct regarding matters such as academic honesty and disruptive behaviors.