Office Move Procedures
Please send a written work order to Facility Services two weeks prior to your move for scheduling purposes.
Office personnel in moving area are required to do the following:
- Box up all books and office materials
- All computer and peripheral equipment must be in original boxes for Facility Services to move these items.
- All book shelves must be emptied and materials boxed.
- Lateral files must be emptied and boxed.
- Regular file cabinet drawers may be left as is.
- Desk drawers must be emptied.
- The office moving will be responsible for moving all personal items. (To include plants, pictures and any glass items.)
- Mark all boxes, desks, file cabinets, etc. to be moved with the location where the items are to be moved (building, room number and location in the room).
- If boxes are required for your move, call the Facility Services Work Order desk (3955) to order boxes. At that time you will need to give the Work Order desk a FOAPAL for boxes and tape.
- If boxes are required, Facility Services will need at least one week notice before boxes are needed.
- Facility Services has nothing to do with telephones; please contact telecommunications two weeks prior to the actual move.
Facilities Planning & Management: 1422 27th Street
Main office number: 271-3955
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM