Office Move Procedures
Please send a written work order to Facilities Planning & Management two weeks prior to your move for scheduling purposes.
Office personnel in moving area are required to do the following:
- Box up all books and office materials.
- All computer and peripheral equipment must be in original boxes.
- All book shelves must be emptied and materials boxed.
- Lateral files must be emptied and boxed.
- Regular file cabinet drawers may be left as is.
- Desk drawers must be emptied.
- The office moving will be responsible for moving all personal items (including plants, pictures and any glass items).
- Mark all boxes, desks, file cabinets, etc. to be moved with the location where the items are to be moved (building, room number and location in the room).
- If boxes are required for your move, enter a request through the Team Dynamix work order system. At that time you will need to provide a FOAPAL for boxes and tape.
- If boxes are required, Facilities Planning & Management will need at least one week notice before boxes are needed.
- Facilities Planning & Management does not handle technology (phones/computers) moves; please contact ITS (Information Technology Services) two weeks prior to the actual move.
Facilities Planning & Management: 1422 27th Street
Main office number: 271-2222
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM