Recipients of funding from the Center for the Humanities are asked to provide reports on the impact and effect of the activities funded.
Reports should be sent to the director of the Center by the end of the fiscal year in which the grant funds were used, or before requesting additional funding (for any project, related or not), whichever is earlier. Applicants with funding reports outstanding may not be eligible to apply for additional grants.
While there is no single required format for reporting, below is a non-comprehensive list of acceptable forms:
- Update on progress, and the impact on scholarship or creative activity
- Summary of findings and outcomes accompanied by a complete final manuscript (under review, in press, or published)
- Summary of the discussions engendered by a visiting speaker, scholar, or writer, with detailed information about the number of attendees
- Reflective statements from students hired as research assistants or interns
- Annotated photographic or video portfolio of events produced with Center funding
- URL to access web-published or web-based work, accompanied by a brief annotation
- A presentation as part of the Center's Colloquium Series, Humanities Festival, or other on-campus series or event
- Submission of materials to be featured on the Center's Funded Projects page.
Recipients are encouraged to contact the director with any questions about fulfilling the reporting requirement.