We want to hear about your promotions, awards, and achievements! Send your alumni notes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Beth Coonan, LW'02, has joined Davis Brown Law Firm as a shareholder attorney in the Labor and Employment and Immigration Departments.
- Carolyn Gunkel, BN'01, LW'06, has been promoted to counsel at Faegre Drinker. Carolyn is a litigator who represents and advises clients on critical legal and business issues in Faegre Drinker's Des Moines office.
- Michael J. Carroll, LW'04, has been elected partner at Fagre Drinker. Michael practices in the firm’s product liability and mass torts practice group in the Des Moines office.
- Krystal Mikkilineni, LW'13, has been named a shareholder of Bradshaw, Fowler, Proctor & Fairgrave, P.C., Des Moines. Krystal practices primarily in the areas of bankruptcy law, business law and corporate law.
- Timothy J. Casey, LW’90, secured a verdict on 12/18/20 for a client in the amount of $1.693 million. Brought under Arizona’s Adult Protective Services Act, the case is believed to be the only civil trial which took place in Arizona state courts during the 2020 pandemic. Tim recently joined Beus Gilbert McGroder PLLC, a Phoenix law firm with a national practice concentrating in high-stakes business litigation, real estate, and catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death.
See more alumni notes: