We want to hear about your promotions, awards, and achievements! Send your alumni notes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alecia A. Meuleners, LW'13, has been named a member attorney at Whitfield & Eddy Law in Des Moines, Iowa. She is active in the firm's Real Estate practice group.
- Kayla Sproul, LW'19, has joined Bradshaw Law as an associate. She will work with Bradshaw's business & corporate law practice group.
- Gage Meyers, LW'20, has accepted a position as of counsel with Incubate IP in Chicago. Incubate IP offers patent, trademark, copyright, and other intangible asset legal protections for startups.
- Jenna Kirsch, LW'17, has been hired as an attorney at the Federal Election Commission in Washington, DC.
- Corrin Hatala, LW'15, has joined American Equity as senior corporate counsel.
- Ashley Beisch, AS'13, LW'16, has joined the Johnson Law Office in Ogden, Iowa.
- Ashely Frazier, GR'19, LW'19, has accepted a position as claims counsel with Adventist Risk Management in Washington, DC.
- Chelsey Knapp, LW'20, is a law clerk with the United States Distric Court, Southern District of Iowa.
- Michael Bousselot, LW'09, has been named as the new director of the Iowa Department of Management. Bousselot previously served as chief of staff for Governor Terry Branstad.
- Beth Coonan, LW'02, has joined Davis Brown Law Firm as a shareholder attorney in the Labor and Employment and Immigration Departments.
- Carolyn Gunkel, BN'01, LW'06, has been promoted to counsel at Faegre Drinker. Carolyn is a litigator who represents and advises clients on critical legal and business issues in Faegre Drinker's Des Moines office.
- Michael J. Carroll, LW'04, has been elected partner at Fagre Drinker. Michael practices in the firm’s product liability and mass torts practice group in the Des Moines office.
- Krystal Mikkilineni, LW'13, has been named a shareholder of Bradshaw, Fowler, Proctor & Fairgrave, P.C., Des Moines. Krystal practices primarily in the areas of bankruptcy law, business law and corporate law.
- Timothy J. Casey, LW’90, secured a verdict on 12/18/20 for a client in the amount of $1.693 million. Brought under Arizona’s Adult Protective Services Act, the case is believed to be the only civil trial which took place in Arizona state courts during the 2020 pandemic. Tim recently joined Beus Gilbert McGroder PLLC, a Phoenix law firm with a national practice concentrating in high-stakes business litigation, real estate, and catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death.
See more alumni notes: