Browser and Printing Tips
The unofficial transcript can be long. Try some of these tips - when editing fonts or format, make sure the content is still large enough to be legible.
- Accessing My Drake - Self-Service to locate your transcript.
- If you were also a Drake undergrad, you can select the "Law" transcript to reduce the size of the document; however, if you are also a joint Master's student you will need to select All.
- In Chrome, you can right-click to "Print" and choose PDF. In the print menu you can click on "more settings," and then unclick "headers and footers." You can also reduce the scale or margins and/or print two pages per sheet.
- In Firefox, you can go to File/Print or right-click to print. In the print menu you can unclick "headers and footers," and also scale down or reduce the margins or print two pages per sheet. Firefox also has the option to use a "Simplified" format.
- In Safari, you can go to File/Print or control-right click to bring up the print menu. On the menu, choose "save as PDF." You can also try printing to PDF to bring up the print menu - click "show details" to unclick headers and footers.