Skip Sub Menu


Request to change Major/Minor/Graduation Date


2. Click MyDUSIS under Commonly Used Apps

3. From the Student Services tab, click Student Records

4. Click Change of Record & complete the form


The below forms can be accessed via the Office of the Registrar:

  • Add/Drop (editable PDF)
  • Transcript Request Form
  • Transfer Credit Request Form
  • Re-enrollment Request Form
  • Medical Leave of Absence Form


CBPA Undergraduate Forms

Click the above link to access the following forms: 

  • Modification to Curriculum: Use for substitutions or requirement change requests to your major/minor/program
  • Pre-requisite Waiver: Use for time conflict and request to waive a pre-requisite
  • Change of Advisor: Use to change your advisor within the CBPA
  • Over Hours Request: Use to request to enroll in more than 18 credit hours/semester (note, there is a fee associated)

Graduation Agreement

To be completed 18 months prior to graduation (different than application for graduation)

Independent Study Form

Use to request a special topical area course working directly with a CBPA faculty member



Major, Minor, Prerequisite Sheets

Reference for degree requirements in conjunction with your degree audit and transcript found via MyDUSIS.


Questions? Contact the CBPA Undergraduate Office at