Add Drop Form
- Use this form to add or drop a class when the add/drop links are not available in the MyDrake portal.
- Typing your information on the form will reduce the likelihood of data-entry errors.
- Please submit the completed form, including a signature or email approval from your instructor, to your college/school dean's office. (Student-athletes must acquire the signature or email approval of an Athletics Department official before submitting the form to the dean's office.)
Drake University Exit or Leave of Absence Request
- Use this form to share your intent to exit the university or request a leave of absence.
- A university representative will follow-up with you via your Drake email upon review of your request.
Transcript Request Form
- Drake utilizes the National Student Clearninghouse for transcript requesets and fulfillment. More information and instructions on requeseting an official transcript are available here.
- Drake cannot accept transcripts over the phone or via email.
Transfer Credit Request Form
- Request to transfer in credits from other U.S. institutions
- Know exactly how a course will come in
- This is only for current students not entering students
- Click the link above to submit request
Change of Record Request
- The Change of Record Request form is available in myDrake under the Student Records section. Undergraduate and pharmacy students should use this form to request adding or removing a major, minor or concentration, changing a degree, or updating their graduation date.
- Graduate students should contact their advisor or program director to discuss changes to their graduate program of study.
Archive Request Form
- Certain records stored in the Office of the Registrar may contain various information, depending on the age of the record.
- In general, records from the early 1900's or earlier contain less-detailed information about the student and require more time to retrieve.
- Fee for this service: $25
Replacement Diploma Request
- Copies of diplomas must be reproduced from scratch in the Office of the Registrar.
- The student's name, college, and degree information will remain the same as the original, but the signatures may be different.
- Fee for this service:
- Non-Law School diplomas (without diploma case): $25
- Non-Law School diplomas (with diploma case): $30
- Law School diplomas (diploma cases are not available for such diplomas): $30
Authorization for Information Release
- This form is intended for students who wish to give Drake University permission to release or discuss some or all of their educational record with a third party, such as a parent.
- Students may complete this form and submit it to the Office of the Registrar.
- Form must be submitted by the student. If submitted via email, it must be from their Drake email address.
Office of the Registrar
2507 University Ave
Des Moines, IA 50311
Re-Enrollment Request Form
This form must be completed by undergraduate students who meet all of the following criteria:
- Were admitted to a Drake University degree program and previously enrolled in classes
- Did not register at Drake University for at least one fall or spring semester
- Are not seeking re-enrollment after a Voluntary Medical Leave of Absence (VMLOA)*
- Wish to re-enroll at Drake University
*If seeking re-enrollment after a VMLOA, please contact the dean's office of the college/school of last enrollment.
Non-Degree Seeking Student Registration Request Form
- This form is intended for individuals who do not belong to a degree-seeking program at Drake University.
- Visit the non-Drake students page for eligibility criteria and registration instructions.
Overload Request Form (Request to Register for More Than 18 Hours)
- By default, undergraduate and pharmacy students (except those in their P4 year), are capped at 18 hours per semester.
- Special permission is required prior to registration from the Associate Dean of the student’s college to register for more than 18 hours in a fall or spring semester. Students who would like to request special permission should submit the Overload Request Form to their college/school dean's office.
- Be aware that an overload fee is charged to any student that exceeds 18 hours of registration in a semester.
Medical Leave of Absence Form