Remote Delivery Request Form
Add Drop Form
- Use this form to add or drop a class when the add/drop links are not available in the MyDrake portal.
- Typing your information on the form will reduce the likelihood of data-entry errors.
- Once you have completed the necessary information, print the form, acquire the necessary signatures, and submit the form to your dean's office. (Student-athletes must acquire the signature of an Athletics Department official before submitting the form to the dean's office.)
Transcript Request Form
- Requests for official Drake transcripts must be submitted in writing.
- Drake cannot accept transcripts over the phone or via email.
- Click the link above for more information.
Transfer Credit Request Form
- Request to transfer in credits from other U.S. institutions
- Know exactly how a course will come in
- This is only for current students not entering students
- Click the link above to submit request
Change of Record Request
- The Change of Record Request form is available in myDrake under the Student Records section. Undergraduate and pharmacy students should use this form to request adding or removing a major, minor or concentration, changing a degree, or updating their graduation date.
- Graduate students should contact their advisor or program director to discuss changes to their graduate program of study.
Archive Request Form
- Certain records stored in the Office of the Registrar may contain various information, depending on the age of the record.
- In general, records from the early 1900's or earlier contain less-detailed information about the student and require more time to retrieve.
- Fee for this service: $25
Replacement Diploma Request
- Copies of diplomas must be reproduced from scratch in the Office of the Registrar.
- The student's name, college, and degree information will remain the same as the original, but the signatures may be different.
- Fee for this service:
- Non-Law School diplomas (without diploma case): $25
- Non-Law School diplomas (with diploma case): $30
- Law School diplomas (diploma cases are not available for such diplomas): $30
Authorization for Information Release
- This form is intended for students who wish to give Drake University permission to release or discuss some or all of their educational record with a third party, such as a parent.
- Students may complete this form and submit it to the Office of the Registrar.
Office of the Registrar
2507 University Ave
Des Moines, IA 50311
Re-Enrollment Request Form
This form must be completed by undergraduate students who meet all of the following criteria:
- Were admitted to a Drake University degree program and previously enrolled in classes
- Did not register at Drake University for at least one fall or spring semester
- Are not seeking re-enrollment after a Voluntary Medical Leave of Absence (VMLOA)*
- Wish to re-enroll at Drake University
*If seeking re-enrollment after a VMLOA, please contact the dean's office of the college/school of last enrollment.
Non-Degree Seeking Student Registration Request Form
- This form is intended for individuals who do not belong to a degree-seeking program at Drake University.
- Visit the non-Drake students page for eligibility criteria and registration instructions.
Overload Request Form (Request to Register for More Than 18 Hours)
- By default, undergraduate and pharmacy students (except those in their P4 year), are capped at 18 hours per semester.
- Special permission is required prior to registration from the Associate Dean of the student’s college to register for more than 18 hours in a fall or spring semester. Students who would like to request special permission should submit the Overload Request Form to their college/school dean's office.
- Be aware that an overload fee is charged to any student that exceeds 18 hours of registration in a semester.
Medical Leave of Absence Form