Spring 2020 Course Change Request Form
- This form temporarily replaces the Add-Drop form and is in effect only for Spring 2020 classes.
- Use this form to request to drop a Spring 2020 class or convert the grading method from standard letter grades (A,B,C,D,F) to credit/no credit.
- See the "Academics" section of the FAQ on the university's coronavirus web page for more information about credit/no credit coursework. The FAQ section begins approximately one-third of the way from the top of the page.
Transcript Request Form
- Requests for official Drake transcripts must be submitted in writing.
- Drake cannot accept transcripts over the phone or via email.
- Click the link above for more information.
Transfer Credit Request Form
- Request to transfer in credits from other U.S. institutions
- Know exactly how a course will come in
- This is only for current students not entering students
- Click the link above to submit request
Change of Record Request
- Please use this form to request the following changes:
- Change advisor
- Add or remove a major, minor, or concentration
- Transfer from one Drake college/school to a different Drake college/school (i.e., to transfer from the School of Education to the College of Arts & Sciences)
- Some changes, such as adding a major outside of students' current college/school, require additional paperwork.
- Certain records stored in the Office of the Registrar may contain various information, depending on the age of the record.
- In general, records from the early 1900's or earlier contain less-detailed information about the student and require more time to retrieve.
- Fee for this service: $25
Replacement Diploma Request
- Copies of diplomas must be reproduced from scratch in the Office of the Registrar.
- The student's name, college, and degree information will remain the same as the original, but the signatures may be different.
- Fee for this service:
- Non-Law School diplomas (without diploma case): $25
- Non-Law School diplomas (with diploma case): $30
- Law School diplomas (diploma cases are not available for such diplomas): $30
Authorization for Information Release
- This form is intended for students who wish to give Drake University permission to release or discuss some or all of their educational record with a third party, such as a parent.
- Students may complete this form and submit it to the Office of the Registrar.
||Office of the Registrar
2507 University Ave
Des Moines, IA 50311
Re-Enrollment Request Form
This form must be completed by undergraduate students who meet all of the following criteria:
- Were admitted to a Drake University degree program and previously enrolled in classes
- Did not register at Drake University for at least one fall or spring semester
- Are not seeking re-enrollment after a Voluntary Medical Leave of Absence (VMLOA)*
- Wish to re-enroll at Drake University
*If seeking re-enrollment after a VMLOA, please contact the dean's office of the college/school of last enrollment.
Non-Degree Seeking Student Registration Request Form
- This form is intended for individuals who do not belong to a degree-seeking program at Drake University.
- Visit the non-Drake students page for eligibility criteria and registration instructions.
Overload Request Form (Request to Register for More Than 18 Hours)
- By default, undergraduate and pharmacy students (except those in their P4 year), are capped at 18 hours per semester.
- Special permission is required prior to registration from the Associate Dean of the student’s college to register for more than 18 hours in a fall or spring semester. Students who would like to request special permission should submit the Overload Request Form to their college/school dean's office.
- Be aware that an overload fee is charged to any student that exceeds 18 hours of registration in a semester.
Medical Leave of Absence Form