Skip Sub Menu


Modification to Curriculum Form

Use for substitutions or requirement changes to your major/program

Pre-requisite Waiver Form

Use for time conflict and request to waive a pre-requisite 

Change of Advisor

Use to change your advisor within the CBPA

Graduation Agreement

Required of all CBPA students 18 months prior to graduation


Request to change Major/Minor > MyDUSIS > Student Services & Financial Aid tab > Student Records > Change of Record


The below forms can be accessed via the Office of the Registrar:

  • Add/drop Form
  • Transcript Request Form
  • Transfer Credit Request Form
  • Re-enrollment Request Form
  • Overload Request Form (request to register for more than 18 hours)
  • Medical Leave of Absence Form