Our Leading Others program is designed for leaders who lead teams and lead a functional area of the organization.
The program progresses through four components over a fourteen-month process: Leader Readiness, Leader Development, Organization Performance and Leadership Sustainability.
- Gain insights and direction in professional growth and leadership development through a combination of one-on-one and group coaching sessions throughout the program.
- Increase efficiencies maximize productivity.
February 6, 2023 Welcome Event
- Complete the Drake Leadership Success Profile
- Identify current leadership challenges with personalized executive coaching sessions
Program Key Dates
64 Classroom Hours In-person
- April 4 - 7, 2023 (SELF + TEAM)
- Identify your strengths and opportunities through our Drake 360 Leadership Success Profile Results.
- Develop a personalized and implementable Leader Development Plan with associated objectives, key results, and tactics.
- Evaluate your own communication practices and discover various ways to improve.
- Utilize the Leadership Performance Model to build an effective environment for your team and/or diagnose the cause of team performance issues in order to adapt your environments
- June 6 - 9, 2023 (BUSINESS)
- Learn how to drive strategy and decision-making.
- Create a three-year business plan for your function.
- Receive valuable insights by presenting you business plan to the Dolphin Tank.
February 1, 2023
EARLY BIRD Deadline by Friday, December 9, 2022
Additional Coaching Bundles
For those who wish to continue their professional development over and beyond the duration of the program, our executive coaches are available for additional coaching sessions.