Leading Others is designed for mid- to senior-level leadership roles charged with creating organizational value.
As a professional, you want to be successful. This means not only feeling valued by your employer and team but also consistently demonstrating value to your organization. To continue on a path of professional advancement, it's important to have the right tools and actionable plans for making a difference in the workplace.
Drake University collaborated with industry leaders and expert faculty to create a hands-on, apply as you learn learning experience with practical tools to help participants experience real professional success. Leading Others is a 12-month journey progressing through four program components of Leader Readiness, Leader Development, Organization Performance and Leadership Sustainability transitioning participants into "outstanding leaders".
- Gain insights and direction in professional growth and leadership development through a combination of one-on-one and small group coaching sessions throughout the program.
- Learn strategies to increase efficiencies and maximize productivity.
February 5, 2024 Welcome Event
- Complete the Drake Leadership Success Profile (360)
- Identify leadership goals and objectives with personalized executive coaching sessions
Program Key Dates
64 Classroom Hours In-person
- April 2 - 4, 2024 (SELF + TEAM)
- Identify your strengths and opportunities through our Drake 360 Leadership Success Profile Results.
- Develop a personalized and implementable Leader Development Plan with associated objectives, key results, and tactics.
- Evaluate your own communication practices and discover various ways to improve.
- May 1-2, 2024 (TEAM)
- Utilize the Leadership Performance Model to build an effective environment for your team and/or diagnose the cause of team performance issues.
- Evaluate your own communication practices and discover strategies to improve team performance in an ever-changing environment.
- June 11-13, 2024 (BUSINESS)
- Learn how to drive strategy and decision-making.
- Create a three-year business plan for your function.
- Receive valuable insights by presenting your business plan to the Dolphin Tank- a group of experienced executives.
September 2024 - February 2025
- Establish assessment strategies to drive decision-making and change
- Implement plans for identifying performance gaps and opportunities
- Execute a 3-year business plan for your function
- Continue to enhance leadership strengths and challenges under the guidance of executive coaching
February 1, 2024
EARLY BIRD Deadline: Register by Friday, December 15, 2023 and save $750.
Additional Coaching Bundles
For those who wish to continue their professional development over and beyond the duration of the program, our executive coaches are available for additional coaching sessions.