Fine Arts Box Office
Individual Tickets available below.
Box Office Ticket Sale Hours:
(September 1 thru May 1)
Monday through Friday: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 12:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
The box office will be closed during Fall Break, Holiday Breaks, Spring Break, and during Drake's Finals Week. Summer and January hours vary.
Reservations may be made in person or over the telephone at 515-271-3841. Tickets for all shows are available for sale online below.
Ticket Reservations & Purchases
Please note the following regarding ticket reservations and purchases:
- Ticket prices vary per performance.
- No refunds on purchased tickets. Exchanges on tickets are not guaranteed.
- Please inform the Box Office of any special needs requests for seating, including ADA needs.
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before the show starts.
- All reserved tickets and purchased tickets MUST be picked up prior to 7:15 p.m. the night of the performance or 1:45 pm for a matinee performance.
- Ticket purchases and reservations cannot be made at the Box Office outside of ticket sale hours.
- Credit Card purchases can be made online or at the Box Office, and we accept all major credit cards. Please follow the links below for the appropriate shows. Tickets for shows will be available online until 24 hours before the performance unless otherwise noted.
- Ticket sales for shows at the box office will begin two weeks before the performance.
- All Complimentary tickets must be put on hold under the name of the individual picking up the ticket OR the name of the person on the complimentary ticket list must pick up the tickets themselves. No exceptions.
- Drake does not sell tickets for Turner Center Jazz Orchestra or Civic Music Association.
Fine Arts Box Office Location
The Fine Arts Box Office is located in the south lobby of the Harmon Fine Arts Center, just north of Carpenter Ave (the main entrance is facing west towards the sundial on Carpenter Avenue).
Fine Arts Box Office Parking
To see a map of available parking, please go to the Parking Map, or use the interactive map below. Lot 1 is open to the public and free of charge Monday-Friday after 4:30 p.m. and all day on Saturdays and Sundays. Exceptions may occur if there are a high volume of events or concurrent athletic events happening on campus at the time.
2021-2022 Season Events
Online ticket sales will vary. Please click the "Purchase Tickets" link below the event to purchase tickets for that event. Box Office sales start two weeks before opening night unless otherwise noted.
For more information about the Department of Theatre Arts, please go to www.drake.edu/theatre.
To view our performance schedule and find the links to our virtual performances, please visit: https://www.drake.edu/friends/calendar/
Ticketing and streaming information is pending. Drake University requires masks for all on-campus visitors.
Written by Euripides, translated by Rex Warner
Directed by Michael Rothmayer
Coleman Studio Theatre
Sept 30: 7:30pm
October 1: 7:30pm
October 2: 2:30pm and 7:30pm
October 3: 2:30pm
Student Theatre Showcase
October 28-October 31, Coleman Studio Theatre
9 to 5
Music and Lyrics by Dolly Parton, book by Patricia Resnick
November 18-21, Performing Arts Hall
Devising the Future
Febuary 17-20, Coleman Studio Theatre
It Shoulda Been You
Music by Barbara Anselmi, book and lyrics by Brian Hargrove
March 31-April 3, Performing Arts Hall
In the Upper Room
Written by Beaufield Berry
April 28-May 1, Coleman Studio Theatre
Questions can be directed to either firstname.lastname@example.org / 515-271-3841 or to Joni Kinnan
1310 25th St
Des Moines, IA 50311-4220