The M.Acc. curriculum at Drake University equips students to achieve professional goals and provides the requisite knowledge to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) examination. This well rounded degree is designed for students with prior business education and experience as well as students without an accounting background.
Convenience and Quality
- Evening courses provide flexible scheduling for working professionals to complete your degree in as little as two years, attending part-time
- Customize your degree with electives that fit your career interests
- Learn from expert faculty who are recognized scholars and experienced practitioners
- Apply classroom lessons immediately to your workplace and profession
- Gain invaluable access to the CBPA’s graduate alumni, who work in more than 200 companies across Iowa
Learn more about the Drake Master of Accounting program. Plan to attend an information session, discuss your educational goals with CBPA staff, or apply now.