Skip Sub Menu
General Registration Information
Timelines and Important Dates
- Important Dates - when courses are reserved for certain fields-of-study, start and end dates of wait-list automation
- Registration Times - determine when you become eligible to register for future terms. Registration times are typically published for the future term the second month of the fall and spring semesters.
- Spring 2024 Reserved Courses - view the Spring 2024 courses that will be temporarily reserved for students with certain fields-of-study (major, minor, concentration, or endorsement)
- Add/Drop Deadlines - detailed information about add/drop deadlines for course offerings by course session start and end date.
Additional Registration Information
- Complete Withdrawal - used for students who wish to drop all courses in a term.
- Cross-Enrollment - a special program for students at Drake, DMACC, and Grandview who wish to take a course at one of the other participating schools.
- Non-Degree Registration Information - a program for students who wish to take undergraduate courses at Drake University but do not plan to complete a degree at Drake.