When you start college, you're excited about the future and determined to succeed. Somewhere along the way, however, you can start to feel overwhelmed, stressed, and lacking in motivation. Setting strong goals can give you direction and help you find motivation and minimize overwhelmed emotions.
Drake Access and Success Resources
- Take the following goal setting assessment to find out where you may need help in setting goals
- Learn about what SMART goals are and then use the following worksheet to set your own SMART goals.
- Selecting and writing down meaningful goals is an important part of achieving them. Use the following worksheets to turn your goals into accomplishments.
- Goal Worksheet - From the Website, "buttoned up," this goal worksheet can help you stay on track
- Reaching Your Goals - A short article with 4 Ted talk videos on habits that can help you achieve your goals.
- Professional Goal Setting Guide (Duke University) - This is an online course in which you will learn about the goal setting process, find additional resources for setting goals and some samples to help you along the way.