Contact the Office of Admission
Let our admission counselors help you explore your opportunities at Drake University.
Office of Admission
2507 University Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50311-4505
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Location: Cole Hall
Contact your Counselor
Use the interactive map below to find your admission counselor, or click on their bio to learn more. Some states have several counselors, so please select the counselor that matches your high school zip code. International, transfer, and graduate students, please use the table below.
Why do I need to contact my counselor?
- Request more information
- Discuss specifics about Drake
- Schedule a visit
- Check the status of your application
- Learn the next steps in the process
- Just say hi
Who is my Admission Counselor?
Click on the the interactive map below to find out who's recruiting in your area.
Link: Graduate Students
- Online programs - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applied Behavior Analysis – email@example.com
- College of Business and Public Administration – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences – email@example.com
- Continuing Education & Professional Development - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Law School – email@example.com
- School of Education – firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on an image to read more about each counselor.