CEPD FERPA Policy
Per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), your academic and financial information is protected. As a result, we cannot provide academic or financial information over the phone or via e-mail. You must access this information via myDrake, the Drake University Portal, using the directions found below.
- Navigate to the Drake University homepage: https://www.drake.edu
- Click on the blue "Campus Links" button found at the top, center of the homepage.
- Locate and click on the myDrake button. It is to the right at the top of the blue column.
- Log in – type in your username, which is your Drake ID#, i.e., 000669570, and your password. Drake University sent this information to you in the form of an e-mail when you were registered.
- Once you have successfully logged in, click on MyDUSIS
- Click on the "Student Services" tab found along the top of the screen.
- Click on "Student Records," found within the body of the webpage.
- Click on "Unofficial Academic Transcript."
- Click on "Submit."
- This will allow you to view and print your unofficial transcript.
- Information on how to request an official Drake University transcript can be found at https://www.drake.edu/registrar/transcripts/
You may use the above directions to access your financial records as well. Just click on the Student Accounts link instead. The Student Account link is found directly below the Student Records link.
If you have trouble accessing myDrake and need assistance with your username or password, please contact the Drake University technology support center (ITS) at 515-271-3001 for 24/7 phone support. You may also request help and view how-to information 24/7 by visiting the ITS service portal at https://service.drake.edu/its