Skip Sub Menu


Official Drake University Transcripts

Current and former students must order their official Drake University transcripts online via the National Student Clearinghouse.  Students may use this service 24 hours per day, and they may track the progress of their order.  Per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), Drake will not accept transfer requests via the phone or email.  Students with certain types of holds on their records, such as a financial hold, must resolve their hold with the appropriate office before Drake will release their transcripts.

Drake can now send your transcript electronically, typically within 24 hours of your ordering it (as long as it’s a regular business day) when you choose the “Electronic PDF” delivery method.  When you order an electronic copy, you will be able to see when it is sent and when it is retrieved. You will no longer need to worry about it taking too long or getting lost in the mail.  You may order your electronic transcript through the links listed below. 

Former students and those unable to log into myDrake

Please click Order a Transcript.  This will take you to the National Student Clearinghouse, which is Drake's transcript vendor.  You will be asked to provide a valid Social Security Number or Drake University ID number (one or the other) and sign a consent form.  The Clearinghouse will relay your information to Drake and Drake will process your request. 

Current and former students who are able to log into myDrake 

Use the Official Transcript Request link under the Student Records heading in myDrake. By logging into myDrake, your identity is validated, therefore, no signed consent form is required.  See step-by-step instructions to order your transcript.

See our transcript FAQ for more information including cost per transcript.


Unofficial Transcripts

Current students (and former students who have valid log-in credentials to myDrake) may retrieve an unofficial copy of their transcript using the My Unofficial Transcript link under the Student Records heading in myDrakeView instructions on requesting an unofficial transcript.  Students must clear all holds on their records before they can access an unofficial copy of their transcript.

University News