Sally Frank Profile
Professor of Law
Areas of Expertise
Professional Skills, Clinical Education, Women's Rights
MA – Clinical Legal Education-Antioch University
JD – New York University School of Law
AB – Princeton University
Drake Law School professor since 1990
Clinical Fellow at Antioch
Clerk for Judge Emily Goodman of the Civil Court, Manhattan
Clinical associate professor at New York Law School
- A City Council Examines Pornography: A Role-play for a Law School Class, 21 Women's Rights Law Reporter 169 (2000).
- The Key to Unlocking the Clubhouse Door: The Application of Anti-Discrimination Laws to Quasi-Private Clubs, 2 Michigan Journal of Gender & Law 27 (1994).
- Eve Was Right to Eat The Apple: The Importance of Narrative Theory to the Art of Lawyering, 8 Yale Journal of Law & Feminism 79 (1995).
- Spoke about "Freedom Speaks, Freedom of Association v. Anti-discrimination" on Nashville Public Television
- Has served as a member of the Iowa Supreme Court Advisory Committee on Iowa Rules of Evidence
- Hardee's Hometown Hero Award for Human Rights
- Has served as a member of the International Board of Women of Reform Judaism and the Commission on Social Action of Reform Judaism and the Union of Reform Judaism North American Board
- Was an Iowa representative to the American Civil Liberties Union national board