Ceremony Notes for Law Students
We are pleased that you plan to participate in the Law School Commencement Ceremony at 7 p.m. on Saturday, May 18, 2019, in the Knapp Center.
If your attendance plans have changed or you have further questions, please contact Kris Magill in the Law School Deans’ Suite at (515) 271-2057 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please preview the most recent draft of the Law School Commencement program:
Law School Commencement Program 2019
- Graduates must be dressed in regalia and lined up alphabetically in Cartwright Hall by 6 p.m.
- Bagpipe processional from the law school to the Knapp Center begins at 6:45 p.m.
- Knapp Center opens for guests at 6 p.m. No tickets are needed.
- Reception will follow at Courtside Club in Shivers Practice Facility.
- Additional information is available here.