Request for Re-Enrollment
This form must be completed by undergraduate students who meet all of the following criteria:
- Were admitted to a Drake University degree program and previously enrolled in classes
- Did not register at Drake University for at least one fall or spring semester
- Are not seeking re-enrollment after a Voluntary Medical Leave of Absence (VMLOA)*
- Wish to re-enroll at Drake University
*If seeking re-enrollment after a VMLOA, please contact the dean's office of the college/school of last enrollment.
Student: Please read the Re-Enrollment Request Form carefully. Then print it, complete it, and submit to the Office of the Registrar. Please begin the re-enrollment process at least two months prior to the beginning of the term in which you wish to re-enroll. The deadlines for each term are indicated below.
|Desired Re-Enrollment Term
Important Student Information
- Student is responsible for furnishing all official transcripts from institutions attended since leaving Drake, if any. Registration will be delayed for subsequent semesters if the transcript(s) are not submitted on a timely basis.
- Send transcripts to the Office of the Registrar. See contact information below.
- Student is responsible for clearing any hold before re-enrollment approval or registration.
- Students seeking financial aid should contact the Office of Student Financial Planning at 515-271-2905 or email@example.com.
- Students who desire on-campus housing must contact the Office of Residential Life at 515-271-3715.
- International students must contact the International Center at 515-271-2084 to obtain, complete, and return a new Financial Certificate.
- Student is responsible for any college/school specific re-enrollment requirement(s).
Send ALL transcripts to:
Drake UniversityOffice of the Registrar2507 University AveDes Moines, IA 50311 or firstname.lastname@example.org