Skip Sub Menu

How To Access Your Unofficial Transcript

Current Drake students and Drake alumni can access an unofficial copy of their unofficial transcript. An unofficial transcript displays a brief summary of the student's academic profile, any credits that Drake has accepted from other institutions, credits that the student has earned at Drake, and courses-in-progress at Drake.

Accessing your Unofficial Transcript

  1. Lot in to myDrake.
    • Your user name is your nine-digit Drake ID number.
      • A valid ID numer is required. A social security number will not suffice.
      • If you do not know your Drake ID number or receive an error message when logging in, contact the Support Center.
    • If you cannot remember your password, contact the Support Center.
  2. Click the My Unofficial Transcript link under the Student Records section.
  3. On the next page, use the following settings:
    • Transcript Level = All Levels
    • Transcript Type = Internal
  4. Click the Submit button.

On the next page, your entire unofficial Drake transcript will appear.


Q: I do not know how to log in to myDrake or am encountering error messages when trying to log in. What do I do?

A: Read the myDrake log-in FAQ or contact the Support Center for log-in assistance.

Q: I think there are some courses missing from my unofficial transcript. What do I do?

A: The answer varies, depending on your student type.

Traditional (degree-seeking) Students: Contact your instructor to ensure that he or she submitted a grade for you, because perhaps you were simply overlooked. If the instructor confirms that he or she submitted your grade, then wait one business day and check your unofficial transcript again. In almost all cases, there is a one-business-day lag between the time an instructor enters a final grade and the moment it appears on the student's unofficial transcript. If the grade still is missing after one business day, contact the Office of the Registrar for assistance.

Continuing Education and Professional Development Students: Contact the Continuing Education and Professional Development Office for assistance.

Q: I think there are some transfer credits missing from my unofficial transcript. What do I do?

A: There are several possible explanations.

Drake cannot post transfer credits without having received an official transcript from the institution where you took the class(es). Contact the institution's registrar's office to verify that they sent Drake a copy of your official transcript, the address to which they sent it, and the date when they sent it. If the institution confirms that they sent it properly, then contact the Office of the Registrar to follow up.

Q: What do I do if I find a mistake on my unofficial transcript?

A: Begin by contacting your dean's office and discuss the situation with them. If you are a non-degree-seeking student, you do not belong to a dean's office and should contact the Office of the Registrar for assistance.

University News