Calendar of Career Events
Drake University students and alumni are invited to attend the career events listed below.
For more information, contact Drake's Professional & Career Development Services staff.
Drake University Career Fair
- February 13, 2020, 3:00pm - 6:00pm held at the Olmsted Center
You are invited to participate in the Drake University Career Fair, Thursday, February 13,2020 from 3 to 6 p.m. in the Olmsted Center. Drake University has repeatedly been acknowledged by U.S. News and World Report as one of America's Best Colleges. The fair is attended yearly by nearly 800 students.
Registration will open in early November. Please watch this site for more details.
College of Arts and Sciences
- Pre-Law Boot Camp, TBD
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm, TBD
- Mock Interviews, October 29
9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Olmsted Center Conference Rooms
- Networking Event, October 25
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm, Cowles Library Reading Room
- Graphic Design Portfolio Review, November 12
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
College of Business and Public Administration
- Accounting & Finance Fair, September 13, 2019
10:00 am-12:00 pm
- Actuarial Evening, Career Fair for Actuaries, September 19, 2019, 5:00 pm -7:00 pm
Student Interviews, September 19 and 20, 2019
College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Pharmacy Fall Recruitment Events, October 17-18, 2019
- Internship Interview Day, October 17 from 10:30 am to 3:00 pm
- Pharmacy Career Fair, October 17 from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Graduate Interview Day, October 18 from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Professional Development Seminar and Pinning Ceremony, May 7, 2020
*Events hosted for students enrolled in Drake's Pharmacy program.