Skip Sub Menu

Registration for DMACC/Grand View Students Cross-Enrolling

You are a full-time student at DMACC or Grand View University and would like to cross-enroll at Drake

Eligible students from DMACC or Grand View should contact their school's Registrar's Office to complete their cross-enrollment for Drake University. If you would like to see deadlines and other information about cross-enrollment please see our cross-enrollment page.

If you are a Drake student who would like to cross-enroll at DMACC or Grand View please fill out our form.

For more information about the consortium agreement among Drake, DMACC, and Grand View, click here.

University News