Skip Sub Menu


Please see DMACC's website for their rules and requirements.


1. Submit a cross-enrollment tuition waiver (available at your home school's registrar's office) to your home school's registrar's office.

2. Your home school's registrar's office will send the completed cross enrollment application to Drake University's Office of the Registrar electronically.

3. We will review cross-enrollment requests using these standard registration policies:

  • If the course you requested has a pre-requisite or a registration restriction, including the 100 level course or above designation, that would otherwise make you ineligible for the course, we will contact you at the email address you provided us on your tuition waiver.
  • If the course you listed is full, we will try to cross-enroll you in your alternate choices, if you listed any on your waiver.
  • Once cross-enrollment is approved, you would become eligible to be registered at the same time as all other non-degree-seeking students.
  • There will be no tuition charges.  You will be allowed to take the course based on the full-time tuition paid at your home institution.  However, you are responsible for fees associated with the course.

4. If you'd like to speak with one of our staff members, please contact the office in advance to set up an appointment.


University Calendar 
University News