Maintenance Schedule & Calendar
Please note that all maintenance will be performed on the regularly scheduled maintenance dates whenever possible, however, these dates may be subject to change.
Systems supported by ITS may be unavailable due to routine maintenance beginning at approximately 9:00 p.m. on the Thursdays listed below. Systems may continue to be unavailable until 1:00 a.m. Friday morning.
- January 23
- February 20
- March 19
- April 23
- May 21
- June 18
- July 23
- August 20
- September 17
- October 22
- November 19
- December 17
Additional database maintenance will be from 6 to 9 a.m. on the Saturdays below. This will affect access to systems including Banner 9, Banner/DUSIS INB, MyDUSIS, Workflow, ODBC, eTranscripts, Online Balloting, and DSAP.
- March 21
- June 20
- Sept. 19
- Dec. 19
Maintenance Freeze Periods for 2020-21
No changes will be allowed to production systems during the following times:
- January 21-31, 2020 (Week prior to and start of the Spring semester)
- April 13-May 1, 2020 (Registration)
- May 11-20, 2020 (Finals week through grades due)
- June 4, 8, 12, 22, 26, 2020 (New Student Orientation)
- June 30, 2020 (End of Fiscal Year)
- August 17-28, 2020 (Week prior to and start of the Fall semester)
- November 2-13, 2020 (Registration)
- December 7-16, 2020 (Finals week through grades due)
- January 25 - Feb. 5, 2021 (Week prior to and start of the Spring semester)
Below is an indicator of the availability of major Drake services.
Due to technological constraints, this dashboard may not reflect outages under 15 minutes.