Maintenance Schedule & Calendar
Please note that all maintenance will be performed on the regularly scheduled maintenance dates whenever possible, however, these dates may be subject to change.
Systems supported by ITS may be unavailable due to routine maintenance beginning at approximately 9:00 p.m. on the Thursdays listed below. Systems may continue to be unavailable until 1:00 a.m. Friday morning.
- January 21
- February 18
- March 18
- April 22
- May 20
- June 17
- July 22
- August 19
- September 23
- October 21
- November 18
- December 16
Additional database maintenance will be from 6 to 9 a.m. on the Saturdays below. This will affect access to systems including Banner 9, Banner/DUSIS INB, MyDUSIS, Workflow, ODBC, eTranscripts, Online Balloting, and DSAP.
- March 20
- June 19
- Sept. 25
- Dec. 18
Maintenance Freeze Periods for 2021-22
No changes will be allowed to production systems during the following times:
- January 25 - Feb. 5, 2021 (Week prior to and start of the Spring semester)
- April 5-21, 2021 (Registration)
- May 10-19, 2021 (Finals week through grades due)
- June 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, 2021 (New Student Orientation)
- June 30, 2021 (End of Fiscal Year)
- August 23-September 3, 2021 (Week prior to and start of the Fall semester)
- November TBD, 2021 (Registration)
- December 13 - TBD, 2021 (Finals week through grades due)
- December 27 - January 7, 2022 (Week prior to and start of the Spring semester)
Below is an indicator of the availability of major Drake services.
Due to technological constraints, this dashboard may not reflect outages under 15 minutes.