Maintenance Schedule & Calendar
Please note that all maintenance will be performed on the regularly scheduled maintenance dates whenever possible, however, these dates may be subject to change.
Systems supported by ITS may be unavailable due to routine maintenance beginning at approximately 9:00 p.m. on the Thursdays listed below. Systems may continue to be unavailable until 1:00 a.m. Friday morning.
- January 20
- February 17
- March 17
- April 21
- May 19
- June 23
- July 21
- August 18
- September 22
- October 20
- November 17
- Wednesday, December 21 (changed due to holiday break)
Additional database maintenance will be from 6 to 9 a.m. on the Sundays below. This will affect access to systems including Banner Admin Pages, Banner/DUSIS INB, Self Service, Workflow, ODBC, eTranscripts, Online Balloting, and DSAP
- March 20, 2022
- June 26, 2022
- October 23, 2022
- January 8, 2023
Maintenance Freeze Periods for 2022-23
No changes will be allowed to production systems during the following times:
- January 17-28 (Week prior to and start of the Spring semester)
- April 11-27 (Registration)
- May 9-18 (Final Exams week through grading deadline)
- June 1-2, 5-6, 12-13, 17-18, 26-7 (New Student Orientation)
- June 30 (End of Fiscal Year)
- August 22-September 2 (Week prior to and start of the Fall semester)
- October 31-Nov. 16 (Registration) NOTE: These dates may change.
- December 12-21 (Final Exams week through grading deadline)
NOTE: May not show outages under 15 minutes.